Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website Wanted: Sports Teams, Athletes, Celebrities - websites/domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovellTechnology

Niche Marketing Expert
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for established websites or domains that are related to Sports teams, athletes, celebrities that are currently getting traffic.

I'm not looking for turnkey sites, unless it's a unique type site and not a mass produced 'photo site' or something like that.

I should specify.. I'm looking mainly for .com's and .net's

I'm not interested in other extentions

Pat

Last edited:

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BostonCelts.com - $500

Philly76ers.com - $400

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pacten.com
nbamvp.com
berrygordy.com
karlurban.com

Let me know if interested.

pinkponk

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PortHuronFlags.com - mechigan's professional ice hockey team
JazzieB.com

Last edited:

LovellTechnology

Niche Marketing Expert
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've got some interesting PM's, thanks to everyone.

To the gentleman that sent me the domain asking $2500, I found it to be a very funny message and thought I'd share it here.

When I looked at the domain and checked the site, it had no traffic, no revenue, nothing. So, I researched the name (it's a celebrity) 300 searches over the last 100 days in google, and only 5 phrases that match the name being searched. So, not a name that can me monetized unless you were to sell it to the celebrity themselves.

Obviously, I want the person to justify the asking price.. he said .. and I quote.

No traffic, sorry! It's only for those that understand value and are long term visionairies!

I've been doing this for 10 years and have bought and sold close to $500k in domain names, I'm not an idiot...

- Pat

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM Sent

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

orenet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, If your still looking for sports teams , we have the best supply of sports mascot in america.

Over 800 sports teams in the :mascot sport.com or mascot sport.net fashion. Do you have a particular sport your looking for? Baseball , football, basketball, or ? I will list 10 each for examples.

Football: bearfootball.com, aggiesfootball.com, billsfootball.com, beaversfootball.com, bruinsfootball.net, bisonsfootball.com, blazersfootball.com, bulldogsfootball.com, bulldawgsfootball.com,tigerfootball.net, chargersfootball.com.

Basketball: Celticsbasketball.com/net, warriorsbasketball.com, bruinsbasketball.com, blazersbasketball.com, cats basketball.com. cowboysbasketball.com, spursbasketball.com, raptorsbasketball.com, hawksbasketball.com, hornetbasketball.com.

Baseball: CWS baseball-(college world series), cardinalsbaseball.net, tigersbaseball.net, redsoxsbaseball.com, whitesoxsbaseball.com, marinersbaseball.com, rangersbaseball.net, piratesbaseball.net, titanbaseball.net, beaversbaseball.com, .

Lacrosse, softball, volleyball, track teams are available also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom