Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Wanted: Your CCCC.coms - Seriously. Budget probably $$, maybe $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

benn

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking for several specifically UNpronounceable CCCC.coms - No vowels generally, as they tend to make people try to pronounce it not read the letters. I want them to look like acronyms. No specific letter exclusions. I need a handful but I don't mind looking through your whole list.

I'll also consider *real* word abbreviations (English) with or without vowels. Not pronounceable non-words however. E.g. VRTU (virtue) is OK, but not YUGL (Yuggle nor Yoogle being dictionary words).

Please PM list and prices.

Last edited:

SnapMySite

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM Sent...We look forward to hearing from you!

benn

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone - Bought about 30 unpronounceables so far, few more in the pipeline. Almost done but feel free to submit, especially if you have large number and want to do a bulk deal.

Again, looking for not-at-all-pronounceable CCCC (that's C for consonant, but I'll take some vowels if it still reads like letters), with corresponding prices (low $$ generally, especially if buying a bulk lot). Feel free to submit a LLLL list rather than filter for me, I'll review and let you know what works.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Funds received, thanks for your buys ! I'll leave some feedback too... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom