Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Warning... Domain Seller Pro being hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I wanted to warn everyone that someone may be tryng to hack into you Domain Seller Pro by resetting the password. Appearently, I didn't delete the reset password file and someone hacked it and trashed my site. So take it from me, delete the reset passord file in case this a-hole tries getting into your site.

Anyone who has visited my site, much of the information may not be correct, I have to go through all of my emails to get things straight. i'm hoping to have things straightened out by Monday.

This was my fault, there is no blame to RJ, but I did send him some suggetions.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The password reset tool is not intended to remain on your server. I would recommend deleting it from your server over chmod it. :)

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should also delete newinstall.php and rename your admin.php file to something else and then edit admin.php to change every reference in it to the new name (so it will work correctly)

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's already stated by -RJ- that those files are safe and recommended to be removed from your server.

DSP Rental don't have any of those files left on server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom