Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

WARNING for signing up at domainsarefree.com / globat.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToBad

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WARNING for signing up at domainsarefree.com / globat.com

I was tryibg to register a domain anme at domainsarefree.com / globat.com for $3.99, but when I was paying using my cc I got an error message telling me that my adress don't match my cc info. Witch was wrong. So I did not get my domain registred.

But no I se that they did sharge my CC 8 times for $3.99. This is all fraudlent transaktions.

Stay away from domainsarefree.com / globat.com

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you obviously made a mistake and kept on refreshing the charges page.

am I right?

ToBad

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No you are not!. I got an error message in red telling me that my cc info was not the same as my billing adress, and then I was told to try again. But I know that I was
typing my adress tha same way I alway have.

If you got this type of error message you will not expect your credit card to be charge.
And guess what. I got no confirmation email at all.

Joe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What you are likely seeing on your credit card is 8 authorizations in the amount of $3.99/ea. However, because your purchase was not successful, those authorizations will fall off your credit card account in 24 hours, since the merchant (domainsarefree) will more than likely not be submitting the sales drafts for those unsuccessful purchases/orders. (The fact that you did not receive any emails confirming your order, is also consistent with what I have just described.)

If this does not make sense to you, then contact your credit card company and they will likely be able to explain it better than I have.

-Joe :undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom