Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Warning using EBAY - sellers would no longer be able to leave negative or neutral fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anson M. a ebay represantitive said this today to me, when i asked why i cant leave negative feedback to the buyer who has not paid me for 3 domains pushed to his account.

Yes. As per the recent changes on the eBay site the sellers would no longer be able to leave negative or neutral feedback

C

Chuck

So it's either you leave positive for a transaction or nothing at all? That is a pretty stupid policy change IMO.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So it's either you leave positive for a transaction or nothing at all? That is a pretty stupid policy change IMO.

10 days ago I pushed the 3 domains to the buyers account - only to find out the buyer placed a hold on payment right after I pushed the domains - now the money is not released until the buyer confirms the shippment has been received.

5 emails, 3 messages by ebay and the seller has ignored my request to release funds.

Im waiting to see what happens, before I issue a SCAM Alert

EBAY new policie like their stupid paypal system harbours SCAMMERS - this is another tool that will proect them from negative feedbacks... can you belive this crap?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This is not new, it has happened a while back so that sellers won't leave retaliatory feedback. Of course, it can be abused from the other side as well.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is not new, it has happened a while back so that sellers won't leave retaliatory feedback. Of course, it can be abused from the other side as well.
Yes, this has been in place since late last summer or early fall.

aladyover21

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How can I avoid this? Should we wait awhile before pushing? Won't paypal do something? I have so much to learn.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why would you push the name to a complete stranger off ebay BEFORE you get paid?

Do people ship you goods you win on auction before you pay them? Probably not, huh?

At first glance, this policy is a rude awakening for sellers but it also encourages sellers to be more accountable.

@MIR
You can forward to PayPal the emails from the registrar confirming the push to prove delivery... that street goes both ways.

Conflict Resolution - that is the place to look in PayPal

sundari

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I recently sold a domain in auction. The domain got sold for 2.25$ and I had bought that domain for 8.99$ After purchasing that buyer is asking me what do I do with the domain and he is threatening me with a -ve feedback. I returned his money back and I told him to keep the domain too...

The Buyer was happy and he left a positive feedback. The new system that they have introduced is good for the buyers and not for the sellers so be a buyer not a seller at ebay.........:lol:

All the best for all the buyers:lol:

sundari.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
spending a week or two buying everything on ebay and don't pay for them, then you can bring down the ebay site.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anson M. a ebay represantitive said this today to me, when i asked why i cant leave negative feedback to the buyer who has not paid me for 3 domains pushed to his account.

Yes. As per the recent changes on the eBay site the sellers would no longer be able to leave negative or neutral feedback
that stinks big time.....

T

tekz999

I dislike that policy to the extremity. I am deciding not to sell anything in ebay. So if sellers don't sell, what will happen? Buyers can't buy. And what will happen? Ebay revenue goes down! I HATE IT. Be heard and submit your feedback to ebay!

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom