Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Warrior Forum recommended for domainers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have found the Warrior Forum very advanced and more suitable for developers, programmers and others with tech jobs. Tho it says it's for internet marketing which includes domains.-

- Any dnf members go there and is it as advanced as it looks?:?:

Last edited:

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am active in both places.

There are frequent discussions on the subject of domains. I think most domainers could learn a lot by spending time there and participating. Just be careful not to get sucked in to all the hype.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just be careful not to get sucked in to all the hype.

True! People tend to get into all kinds of stuff there. I always felt like I was visiting a never ending infomercial but sometimes there are good posts.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
True! People tend to get into all kinds of stuff there. I always felt like I was visiting a never ending infomercial but sometimes there are good posts.

The trick is to learn from the techniques without falling for them. It's not always easy :)

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys.- I may have come across the wrong sections and threads but they all looked like they're mostly for IT people, software developing, programming.- Found it intimidating TBQH and not nearly as much domaining on there as I was told.- Will look again for the domain discussion sections and possibly sell-buy at some point.- Internet marketing can get very technical if you don't have a tech job and I think that's what I saw.-

dcristo you're right that it is for IM and not domaining exclusively.- There's really no reason for domainers to go there when there's dnf and np IMO and I find dnf better for many reasons. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom