Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Was this email sent to me by dnForum or who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Domain Name Forum user,

You may or may not have heard that charges are being implemented on DNForum.com.
These will include charges simply for browsing the forums, without even having posting access.

I'm sure a lot of you will not be prepared to pay much, if anything, just to access a forum.
That's where SupaWhois.com comes in...

Next month, SupaWhois.com will be launching with a whole host of domain tools and utilities, including free software which competes with existing software costing up to $200.

In the meantime, we are trialling the SupaWhois.com forums, which include sections on Domains, Whois and more! We'd be glad if you could hop on over and have a look. Remember - SupaWhois.com forums will ALWAYS be FREE!

http://www.supawhois.com

Regards,

The SupaWhois.com team!

Please note that this is a one-time mailing based on your interest in Domain Name issues, and being an active user of Domain Name Forum.

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe supawhois belongs to dnforum member devolution.

I too received the unsolicited email

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's going to worry Gregr that much - supawhois only has one member - and that's the owner.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, well.. i got 150 spam messages in my box today. i didnt need the 151st. I dont think it is a good move to use the forum's features to get people's email and then to send out letters telling everyone ot switch over to the new website. Unethical! For this reason alone, i did not even look at the website in that email.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Point8T
yeah, well.. i got 150 spam messages in my box today. i didnt need the 151st. I dont think it is a good move to use the forum's features to get people's email and then to send out letters telling everyone ot switch over to the new website. Unethical!

Agree.

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
Some reason I didn't get that spam. I wonder why?

Because you're "special" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom