Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Was your name HiJacked??

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmidte

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a domain hosted at the old styleproject.com, I just checked my website ( www.BassSearch.com ) and I get some sort of Live Help page. I also checked one of Garry Anderson's sites, www.generalmedicalcouncil.info and his is resolving to the same page as mine. And both of our whois infos say that digithinking.com owns our names now. So if you took advantage of the free StyleProject.com hosting and purchased a domain through them you might want to check as see if it still works.

If anyone knows who to contact to get this straighted out please post it here. Thanks.
ED

Garry Anderson

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not check this domain all that often.

It is used as pointer to a deserving case - Nominet took a .co.uk domain from a person using it entirely for free-speech.

This has to be the third or fourth problem I had with styleproject.com :-(

I sent email to [email protected] - they have my account.

schmidte

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here know anybody associated with digitalassetfoundation.com ? Last week I called them because my BassSearch.com had false whois info on it, they quickly fixed it. Today when I called them to straighten out the DNS issue, their phone number was unavailable and you need a PIN number to talk to anyone.

They must know someone from DNForum because it looks like DNforum website was maybe designed by them.

Anyway, if anyone here is associated with digitalassetfoundation.com, could you see if you could fix my DNS problem.

BassSearch.com......this is (i think) the proper DNS
dns1.ispserver.cx
dns2.ispserver.cx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom