Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

watch out for this guy...i think it is a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottmcvey

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
does anybody know about this guy,,?? he says he wants my user name and password for my park logic account so he can optimise it to the max and give him a profit share?? he has a logo that says... Quality and huge traffic drive to your domains....and calles himself ALEX..his email is [email protected] says he can make $200-$800 per day..on a 30/70 profit share basis..has any body heard of this guy?? is this a scam ????... comments please..

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes it sounds like a scam, try to squeeze as much as information you can from him. paypal account email, full name, domains he owns, etc... ask him which one of his domains makes money, get the domain so we can do a WHO IS check!

scottmcvey

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
good ideas... cheers regards scotty

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

thanks dnarab,, that sounds exactly like the story im getting,, i will delete all correspondence from him.. thanks for your help..regards scotty

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
does anybody know about this guy,,?? he says he wants my user name and password for my park logic account so he can optimise it to the max and give him a profit share?? he has a logo that says... Quality and huge traffic drive to your domains....and calles himself ALEX..his email is [email protected] says he can make $200-$800 per day..on a 30/70 profit share basis..has any body heard of this guy?? is this a scam ????... comments please..

Rule #1 - if anyone ever asks for your login and password it's a scam. :)

(please note: there are extremely few exceptions to this rule)

premiumtap

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't listen to the haters. Every body can be trusted online and you should hand out your user name and password to anyone who asks for it.

While you're at it, include your social security number, credit card number, expiration date and plus three security code?

But don't worry, no one would dare use this information for larcenous purposes.:)

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While you're at it, include your social security number, credit card number, expiration date and plus three security code?

But don't worry, no one would dare use this information for larcenous purposes.:)

The sad thing is that I remember the day when encryption wasn't needed over the internet and you could post your name, address, and phone number, and not only would no one use it with malicious intent but only the people it was intended for would write it down. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom