Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Watch this domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
new addition?? Watch this domain .. is there a link to see how many people are watching :D

jim

S

SedoCoUk

Hello,

Unfortunately, this information is not provided. I will check with our development team to see if something like this could be implemented in the new buyer control panel.

Thanks!

Monica

S

SedoCoUk

Hi James and pcproffenno,

I've just received word from our Buyer Control Panel developers that displaying how many users have included your domains in their watchlist is definitely something we plan on communicating to sellers in the future!

This is very valuable feedback and we appreciate it! Sedo is currently collecting all user feedback during the beta phase with the intention of implementing all meaningful proposed features in the future. Should you have any additional feedback, feel free to PM me or email [email protected].

Thanks!

Monica

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well as long as your asking...............
after the start of a auction how about direct negotiations between the buyer and seller and/or perhaps add a "Buy Now" option to close the auction early ?? Acroplex has a similar post
elsewhere..

in my case the buyer decided to go back up and re-offer their highest offer when they saw I took the domain to auction. They offered 2,000 euro more just to end the auction there and then. I frantically got on the phone with Sedo and I was told this was impossible. Despite my assurance that I would obviously give Sedo their full 10%. I was lucky enough that the buyer didn't completely exit the sale, because they were a company and needed the domain. Sedo lost 200 euro and I lost 1,800 euro because of their lack of provision for a mutual closure. There were no other bids.

jim

who was posting while I was typing :typing:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yeah, that burnt a nice euro hole in my pocket....thanks James for quoting that old request of mine :)

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would love a "Buy Now" button as well. I have experienced exactly the same thing as Acroplex. When I had a domain out for auction now recently, someone contacted me and offered me $2,5k if I could end the auction immediately. I tried to talk to Sedo about it and it wasn't possible (which I understand). What sucked was that the reserve wasn't met, the domain wasn't sold and I never heard from the person offering $2,5k again. :(

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What sucked was that the reserve wasn't met, the domain wasn't sold and I never heard from the person offering $2,5k again. :(

If you reach out to your sedo rep they may be able to contact the bidder on your behalf to see if they are still interested...Good Luck.

PS: What was the name anyway? We are always buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom