Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed WatchLiveFootball.tv PR4 670 Recurring Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshbeef

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
URL: http://www.watchlivefootball.tv

Age of Site: 1 year (approx)

Google Pagerank: 4

Monthly Revenue: $2,800 per month

Revenue Details: At present there are 670+ active subscribers paying £3.95 per year to access the members area. The website originally sold subscriptions at £4.95 so there are still subscribers on the old tariff. This will bring in an income of at least $4,300 in the next 12 months.

The site has recently been making approximately 100 sales per week with buyers eager to watch domestic and European football. The future earning potential is enormous given the search engine position and sales from natural traffic.

I haven't dabbled with Adsense because I didn't want to detract from the sales angle of the site but you could add it to monetise exiting visitors.

Traffic Details: http://www.watchlivefootball.tv/sale.htm (also includes Paypal screenshots)

Description: Website based around the popular but unsaturated live football streams niche. Customers pay an annual subscription to enter a "Members Area" of the website which gives them access to live football stream sources. No streaming media is installed on the website itself so you do not need to update anything.

Type of Website: Full established with #1, #2 and #5 ranking on Google for key search terms (described on the traffic details link above). I have not spent a penny on PPC advertising since the website was released from the Sandbox and ranked highly for the key search terms.

Maintenance Required: Approximately 1-2 hours a week. Mainly to update football fixture lists and answering emails. It wouldn't hurt to get a few links back too in order to maintain your search engine position.

Asking Price: I am looking for a serious offer around the $20,000 mark (approximately £11,000). This equates to:

1. 6 months earnings of new sales minus Paypal fees (I'm not being greedy and asking for 10 months plus as I need to sell)
2. Subscription renewals from the existing subscribers for the next 12 months.

Reason for Sale: I need to sell to raise a deposit for my first home. Those of you in the UK will understand how difficult it is for first time buyers to get on the property ladder over the past three years or so.

The World Cup is coming up in June and this website presents amazing earning potential with a global audience of 1.5 billion.

I am happy to take requests by PM and while there is room for offers and negotiation I am looking to get what I believe this site to be worth - however, money talks :wink:

Domain summit 2024

welshbeef

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Asking price has been dropped to $11,000 (around £6,000) due to no firm interest in the website.

Please PM me with suitable offers.

Sionnach

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How much maintenance is involved in this site for someone with no experience in this area?With the tv stuff i mean?You say that its 1-2 hours a week so i take it the tv part is automated?

is it 3.95 per game or to join for a year for all games?why did you reduce from 4.95 to 3.95?competition or feeling generous?;)

Sionnach

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Welshbeef im interested in making an offer i just wanna get those few questions answered.

welshbeef

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sionnach, I did answer you didn't I?

If not, PM me back with what you need clarifying?

welshbeef

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Website sold for $10,500 to Sionnach.

Thanks!

lifeisajoke

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good luck to the foxy Dubliner on the acquisition. Great to see Ireland acquiring a bit of the UK! Was thinking of bidding, but didn't for a variety of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators