Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

water cooling system

Status
Not open for further replies.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone us the cpu water cooling system here? I was thinking about buying it! Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience good / bad!

Ted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CSite.Net said:
Anyone us the cpu water cooling system here? I was thinking about buying it! Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience good / bad!

They're great. I am currently air cooled but it's very noisy. Some advantages to water cooling are:

• More opportunity to overclock
  • Looks cool!
  • No noise.

If you do not care about noise or you don't care to overclock, I would not bother with going with watercooling.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks, i actually need it for a BIG server we bought recently. lol i didn't think a fan was good enough for it.

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Get a vapochill if its a big server or Cooler Master Praetorian 731 Chassis
It rocks, i have one but its costly a bit.

- Lower the system internal temperature: Praetorian 731 is made of aluminum alloy which can conduct heat 3 times faster than steel. Greatly reduced operating temperatures for high-speed CPU, high-end VGA card and high-RPM hard drives.
- Light Weight: Built from high quality aluminum alloy that is 34% lighter than steel cases. It is lighter than steel and much stronger.
- Easy installation: Use thumbscrews for easy removal of side panel. The only tool you need is your finger. User-friendly mechanical design makes it easy to mount/remove your devices.
- Wonderful ventilation design: Two 80mm cooling fans space at front and rear and optional space on top. Airflow holes in the front and side panel for the better heat dissipation.
- Safety: 100% edge bending to avoid any physical injuries.
- Particular treatment on appearance: Cooler Master chassis is always enriched by a series of surface process such as hairline, anodizing, chemical polish.
- Longer lasting: Using 2mm thickness as a solid constructer makes the chassis durable and study.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there is Cooler Master Hyper48 CPU Cooler

Hyper 48 is built for high performance. This super silent CPU cooler, with heat-pipe technology, wicks heat away and replaces it with the cooling breeze of a 92mm ball bearing fan. Four copper pipes embedded in densely packed copper fins dissipate heat rapidly and efficiently. The powerful good looks and quiet operation of Hyper 48 supports the latest Prescott LGA775, Pentium 4 and AMD's K8.

Thats all.

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom