Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

We are currently verifying [?] the following domains:

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could a Sedo rep. please explain why I am still getting this message after 2 days "We are currently verifying [?] the following domains:." It never took this long before.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This may happen when you list a domain for sale just after registering it.
The whois information may not be available to Sedo yet when they verify ownership of the domain, thus delaying the approval of the domain name listing.

Mark Bolyard

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had this issue before I pulled my names from there... they were verifying for about a week (verifying whois info I supose). I just sent an email to thier support and they did clear it up. Then I had those names listed twice in my account, the first batch were just there with no click info, and the second batch registered the clicks.

Was a little frustrating having the same names twice...

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They just dont have enough staff to deal with this.. most of them are leaving or have left.. all is not well at the SEDOPLEX. Its got so bad that one of there interns has taken over as Director.. SERIOUSLY!!..

S

SedoCoUk

Hi all,

If you're having any optimization issues just let me know. It is a manual process so whether its checking new suggestions or we're choosing new keywords per a request it can take some time. Espescially for accounts with large numbers of domains. We've tried doing this with software but nothing takes the place of human intelligence here. The goal is to make sure we're showing highly targeted ads that maximize everyone's revenue. I fully understand that keywords need to be updated. Again, if there's ever an issue just let me know.

Jay
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom