Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

We need more PM space

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now that we are paying we need more PM space.. I get about 25 messages ..thats really low..

You could add that on as another bonus to having a Plat account...

It's not a matter of "cleaning" out old PM's as it is being able to keep a fair amount for reference, people doing logo's for me, hosting oofers, prospective buyers etc..

What do you say greg.. give us some more space ?

HeavyLifting

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i second that in a BIG way. my PM box is always full and it's a real pain. it critical to hang on to some old PMs that have prices, list of purchased domains, sometimes even account login details.

i've already had to do some damage control after deleting PMs i shouldn't have.

i think those of us that pay $50 a year should have more storage than those who don't.

charlie

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is the current limit for PMs??

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes that would be a great feture wilco BUT that still means you have to very closely watch your DNF PM 's and make sure you are exporting in a timely manner or else you are missing messages...

For starters lets just get more space

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I believe the current limit is 250!?! :eek:
Sounds like a lot, but it really isn't ... if you've been here for a while, and transact regularly. In answer to George's question.
See you.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like more space too. I frequently get hit with the PM box is full email.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not to interject a pro or con viewpoint on this matter, but I prefer people email me directly. This way I can store certain emails I want to keep in certain folders for future reference. I have more control, etc, etc. Another reason If for some reason DNF is shut down for maintenance at least people still know how to get a hold of me. Professionally, email, rather than PM is optimal. I see PM being a "I see you are here, PM me back on "x" issue" type of thing. Not a main communication device. Does anyone else agree??

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrWho

300 messages

I have no where near that many messages in my box and I still get out of space warnings now and then and have to take some out.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrWho

300 messages

Thast because DrWho never has any conversasions..it's alwauys $15, $100 .. in fact his quote "300 messaages" is the longest thing he has writte in many months !:laugh:

Sure if all you all your PM,s contain 1 or 2 words...you just might get 300 messages !

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
300? I get a "mailbox full" message at 100...or at least I did last time I hit 100. Did you just raise it to 300?

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TopNames.com
300? I get a "mailbox full" message at 100...or at least I did last time I hit 100. Did you just raise it to 300?

Its been 300 since day 1.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have never had 300 messages in my box but I have had box full messages repeatedly.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's because each message in your "Sent" box counts towards the limit. So change your PM folder to "Sent" and delete those bad boys!

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by -RJ-
It's because each message in your "Sent" box counts towards the limit. So change your PM folder to "Sent" and delete those bad boys!

Good advice, thats probably the source to the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom