Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Web hosting for multiple domains. Anyone know where best ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for place that I can park at least tens of domains and in the main have small websites on each. Can anyone recommend reseller hosting package that has RELIABLE email system also ?.

Thanks

DG

Last edited:

thehostdir

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can check out Webhost uk I have used there service for many years they are reliable and cheap. Got account on both UK and US hosting service with them never faced any real problem and support is really fast to help.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can check out Webhost uk I have used there service for many years they are reliable and cheap. Got account on both UK and US hosting service with them never faced any real problem and support is really fast to help.

At first sight looked great so signed up 1 month test. I could not even get an email to forward from the test domain to my own domain name and nor could the "Support" despite many attempts.. Thus I rate them "look good on surface but not worth the hassle". I do have a very good hosting company in
Heart Internet, BUT an analogy would be that I am paying for a Ferrari and only using it to go 30 mph. Wanted something cheaper but as good and with same easy control panel. CPanel is not as good as the one at Heart and much more complicated.

Thanks anyway. Any other ideas from anyone ?.

DG

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of servers with HostGator for the past couple of years without any problems.
Thanks will check them out. One thing. Am I right when I say that should easily be able to forward emails FROM info@domainA hosted on webhostuk servers TO info@domainB hosted on servers elsewhere ?.

DG

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Godaddy , anytime ...
Resellerclub (Directi) if you are a bit techy... they have come up with good multi domain hosting!

make life easy ... create email ids but fwd them all to your 2-3 primary a/cs as johnn said...

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What I am considering at moment is finding someone who wants to "share" the unlimited Reseller Hosting I have at Heart Internet as that would be the ideal thing for me. If there are several people on here who would like to share it then we could all cut costs down. Really, having now seen cPanel and WHM I can safely say that the Heart Control is much much easier to use and yet has all the facilities. If anyone is interested then please let me know. I pay about £43 per month inc Taxes(vat) (thats about $65 give or take) http://www.heartinternet.co.uk/reseller-hosting/ . If 2 or 3 of us then would be only $20 each. There is facility for multiple reseller logins.

DG

rr4111

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I recommend HostGator too, as I have my sites with them for a while, and I rate them very high on customer service.

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont like to have my names and hosting at the same place, I am a HUGE fan of GoDaddy but use namecheap for hosting. Had a problem once for a few days with the servers going down, but other then that very happy with the service and price. I think I can put up to 75 domains up for $12 or so a month. As traffic increased I will move soon to a dedi, but price's are dirt cheap and they delivery what they say they will.

if you dont mind having hosting and names at same place I would choose GoDaddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom