Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Web Site GoLive Feedback

sitecollection

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow Domainers,

It has been awhile since I’ve posted, so please be kind, LOL.

I've been working on a few website in my portfolio and I would like to ask for a little general feedback on a particular one.

I know the site it is missing a few pieces of copy/content, blog/forum, missing correct logo and no ads published, but I think it’s a good time for general feedback from a few professionals.
You all may visit and just look or more if you are so inclined; create accounts, add marketing ads, post resumes and jobs, etc. I will clear everything out of the data base when we complete the final go live.

The site I’m asking for feedback on is part of a group of sites (LaborVine.com, a Hospitality Group) all the domains have a common thread, they are all part of the service or hospitality industry, i.e. Hospitality, Janitorial, Maintenance, General Labor, etc.

If anyone has a few minutes to spare please take a look at the job board. Your time will be highly appreciated and greatly valued.

After I’m finished reading the reviews and fine tuning the site at hand, I’ll personally be picking at random a feedback participant and send that winner a $100.00 Starbucks gift card.

*** The site has other businesses and professionals viewing or editing, so I only ask that anything left behind remain CLEAN, PROFESSIONAL and FREE of anything one would not expect seen with in the sites many pages.

The site I would like feedback on is the following.

http://JanitorialCareers.com

Thank You All Very Much & God Bless - SiteCollection

Domain summit 2024

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey sitecollection,
  • the site is not mobile responsive :(
  • the pulldown behaves strange, need to click twice or 3 times before it opens. maybe loading issue.
  • I would make the call to action buttons in a different color
I have some traffic for this type of sites, let me know if you are buying traffic.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators