Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Web site optimizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyhead

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
As I've got the time off atm I'm really up for developing my new domain and getting optimized. Is there any methods/tutorials/articles that anyone knows of explaining simple yet effective and possibly free methods of optimizing the domain.
The most I know is submitting to google and yahoo manually :blush:
Best Regards,
Matt Seymour

Ferran

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You need links from another sites to your domain to be founded by the search engines and be indexed. Is better that another website recomend your site to google, that you recommend it ;)

MalaysiaDN

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. Just type in "seo" or "seo tips" you will be flooded with all the gurus teaching you SEO. Think twice before you purchase any ebook or software.

2. Post your specific question at SEO optimisation category in DN Forum and there will be helpful members giving you advises.

3. My personal favourite is seobook.com. You might want to start with seoelite.com as their free newsletter should be enough to get you started on SEO quest to the top.

Hope this helps.

lionheartk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MalaysiaDN you just saved my walled :-D

peterk

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Avoid FRAMES, - flash - javascript. and anything in flash and javascript should also be written in html

validate website using http://validator.w3.org/ and tell us abit about your site if it is not spam, post the url

create a sitemap search google for more information

chaumi

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As said before, there are many many articles on SEO available...but have a look at cozahost.com, they have some good simple to understand stuff in their resources sections

MalaysiaDN

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lionheartk said:
MalaysiaDN you just saved my walled :-D

No problem. See you at the top of SERPs!:plane:

chaumi said:
As said before, there are many many articles on SEO available...but have a look at cozahost.com, they have some good simple to understand stuff in their resources sections

I do not see anything related on SEO from this URL.
Maybe you can post the specific URL address to the SEO section.
Thanks.:cool:

__________________________________________________ ____________________
"My Domain Name Blog ranked top out of 5,000,000 Google searches results within 3 days. And I will show you how."

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom