Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

web site owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobncsu

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been working with a designer and programmer on developing my first web site..hopefully this web site will go well and I can eventually start a few web sites and hopefully soon...earn a full time income from 4-5 large income producing web sites...I'm sure there's plenty of you guys here on dnforums that are already doing that and I'm just curious how you guys got there...pretty much just looking for a little advice and making sure that my dream is reachable ...right now...just a recent graduate looking for a job to support this endeavor...anyways...you people here have been a great help in my learning of seo, sem, and etc...so thanks a lot

indemand

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Start with a site you know a fair bit in, and enjoy the subject matter.

There are few things worse than having a big time site on a subject you don't like, even if the money is good.

Stick with what's fun, you'll be more productive.

Also, as far as growing your domain collection, start small, build build build, then move onto the next one while the search engines figure out what to do with your last offering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom