Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Webinar Video - A Domain Industry Association

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_20140823_associationvideo.jpg

A lot of topics were covered in the webinar on A Domain Industry Association yesterday. Everything from principles and vision through to the roles played by the Chairman, treasurer and CEO. It finished up with the benefits for domain investors and other stakeholders.

I think that the most interesting time for me was the discussion held at the end with the attendees. Below is the video of the presentation and the discussion held at the end. I hope that you enjoy it and leave comments with your own thoughts on the structure of a vibrant domain industry association.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Gilmour has been in business for over 32 years and has both a BSC in Electronics and Computer Science and an MBA. He is the former vice-chairman of the Internet Industry Association in Australia and is in demand as a speaker at Internet conferences the world over. Michael is passionate about working with online entrepreneurs to help them navigate their new ventures around the many pitfalls that all businesses face.
Click here to arrange time with Michael

Read More

Continue reading...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators