Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Webmaster/Business/Real Estate/Cooking Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMaN

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here are my requirements, if you cannot meet them reasonably, don't contact me. I hate to be so brash, but if I want a start-from-scratch forum, I can get it going a heck of a lot cheaper. No domains or startups.

Forum Software: vB, IPB, SMF, phpBB, myBB or WBB
(Open other others I might not be aware of, but MySQL/PHP based only, please.)

Members/Posts: No less than 100, period. I don't care how good your idea is, but I am not interested in forums where 25-30 of your friends have signed up and made a post. No paid to post deals, either.

No forums with 100 members and 50 posts, either. I expect a forum with active members and a 1:10 members to post ratio. I'm not an idiot, no sense in trying to fool me, you'll waste your time. I've grown two forums in my life - one from 150 members to 1,000 and another from the ground up to over 1,000. I've been around the block.

Topics: Anything related to a general business forum. I don't care for anything particularly niche business unless it is something like a web business forum. Webmaster speaks for itself, I'm open to hosting/design/programming forums as well. Not interested in computer forums unless they have a majority webmaster community.

The same goes for real estate and cooking. I'm looking to purchase one good forum, but if 2-3 forums come along for less, I'll think about it.

Price: I'm willing to pay up to about $300 for the right forum - would much prefer the price to be around $200. Don't be hesitant to give me higher-priced forums, but please don't think that I am going to pay $400 for a forum with 100 members and half aren't active. Give me your best price, this is a big investment for me so I don't have much more to spend. I'll be honest and you be honest.

Additional Information: In trying to wrap up this long post, I don't bite...hard. Please try to keep it to the requirements, but if you're honestly not sure just ask. I'm looking for a community that has been cared for and not just a moneymaker. I'm in this to make money, but I am also in this because it's what I love to do.

Thanks ever so much for your time.

[edit]
Forgot to include:

- Payment to come through Paypal.
- Please either reply here or PM if you need privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom