Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Webmaster related domain - top google rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

seriouswrong

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a site that has these rankings:

Google search for free redirectors gets #1 spot
and search for: free redirector get # 2 spot
and again search for: auto meta keyword maker # 1
and search for : popup creator gets #1 in google too
and search for : ip obscurer gets #1 again in google
and search for : benchmark your site gets # 1 again in google

The site is still up and the domain name is not geared towards business name. The site has always been near the top on google. I took it down for about 9 months, brought it back up and its on top of the charts again, google visited it in april by the look of things. I'm not running any cloaking or anything like that. Since the site has a lot of top webmaster listings in google what would it be worth.

Thanks

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As you know - the name was easy enough to find out by using your search details at Google. I won't comment on the domain name itself - but the rankings are certainly good. This is interesting. What kind of traffic are you getting?

Let me know if you want me to move this to the appraisal section for you. You can just tell everybody that it's a fully developed site that you want appraised - and not just a domain name. You will get more replies in that section.

seriouswrong

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks NamePopper, I don't care if you say the name. Like I said it's really not a webmaster tools name : frigginawesome.com

But it does have the rankings as you can see. The traffic, I'm sure a thousand or more hits a day. I just don't have counters on the site. It was something I did at the end of 2001 and put online, it became really popular because some of the tools on there. I was curious if a PR 5 domain with a few #1 hits in google was worth much.

Thanks

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Umm, besides getting links to your site and meta tags, how do you get high in the search engines (especially google)????

Thanks.

PS: When does google update? Like I have added meta tags now, I didnt know it makes your page higher in rank...

spietreser

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by devildude8989
PS: When does google update? Like I have added meta tags now, I didnt know it makes your page higher in rank...

This happens monthly, during the so called "Google dance". Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom