Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Webmasters and Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok guys,

We spend SO much time here each day MANY of us are liable to EAT while on the job (if you can call it a job) Eating = Messy. Messy = Keyboard

My keyboard looks really nastey, it has food all in the keys, the keys are stained brown and yellow, and its hard to press down the shift key.

Maybe I need a new keyboard..

Is your keyboard like mine? :D

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duncan said:
My keyboard looks really nastey, it has food all in the keys, the keys are stained brown and yellow, and its hard to press down the shift key.

Ewwww, no, that sounds disgusting! Get a black keyboard :wink:

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ahhh Nope.. I never stay at the computer. I'll do something, get up, walk around, eat something, come back mess around then do it all over again.

Duncan said:
Ok guys,

We spend SO much time here each day MANY of us are liable to EAT while on the job (if you can call it a job) Eating = Messy. Messy = Keyboard

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Throw that crusty thing out!

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would buy im very stingy, its actually very crusty! On the f3 key there is a big glob of green stuff. BTW on my keyboard trey there is a handrest...with some sort of rubber on it.

The rubber on the handrest has rubbed away where the keyboard area.

lol

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you better be making $75,000 a week for that keyboard to be that nasty lol

Dr. Domaining

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed! I also have a black keyboard. However, I do not often eat while on the computer. I use that time to take a break from the trauma.

Getting a new keyword might be a wise decision. While you are at it you should invest in a computer cleaning kit with tools to clean your keyword. I use one and clean my entire computer including keyboard on a regular basis. I highly recommend it! :cheeky:

GiantDomains said:
Ewwww, no, that sounds disgusting! Get a black keyboard :wink:

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
LOL heh , get your keyboard cleaned, thats cheaper.
Well if you are a true proffesional guy in this business you will never eat food along the computer , unlikely i do though lol.
I havent tried eating food and working together, its kinda messy which i do not like but i will try that :D.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Question: About how much do keyboards run at?

PS: I have a cat and his hair is sticking to all this crap on the keyboard

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Geez you need to get off the PC. Do something else dont let the PC control you THAT much.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
haha, i probably have the most clean keyboard from all :) thats because my Girl friend is a cleaning addict, she scrubs my monitor and keyboard virtually everyday... so much so that i had to replace my keyboard because my space key was bent due to the high pressure she put into cleaning it :eek:k: but looking at the bright side of things i dont have to clean it :)

Just to add, if you want to eat food, buy a seperate table beside your pc, or use a big computer desk, what i have is a extention to my right side of my desk, when i have a mini fridge for Coke, and eat my junk food there, though i usually eat my food at a dinner table.

M

mole

my keyboard has long thin worms living in the crevices, sometimes they squish into a brown mess when they crawl out onto the keys and I didn't notice them and speed type.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mole said:
my keyboard has long thin worms living in the crevices, sometimes they squish into a brown mess when they crawl out onto the keys and I didn't notice them and speed type.
if it was a competition, i nominate you the winner....
and i dont eat at my computer, after all, why the hell would i eat infront of a computer when i can eat in front of a tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom