Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Website sale via sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The buyer will send the payment. After the payment is received in the Escrow Account, you will be notified and have to provide the buyer with the project data. You can give user/password to your ftp, so the buyer can download the data (Remember to backup databases if you have any) and verify it. After the project is verified the actual domain name transfer will start. The timeframe depends on the Registrar the domain name is registered at. After the domain name is successfully transferred, the buyer will confirm that he/she has full ownership over the domain name and you will get your funds.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I recieved an email from sedo asking me to send files in a zip file, I have done exactly that, included instructions etc.

That means they have recieved payment and will next request the domain to be pushed to them? Its at domainsite which is a free push so no messing about.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After the data is verified by the buyer, you will be asked to push the domain name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom