Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

website.ws MLM recruitment flash movie, pitifully hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgolding

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My 85 year old grandmother just got spammed by them about their exciting affiliate opportunity, must buy your ws domain, and their template website ($10/mo), spam your friends and family, and watch the millions roll in each month as the world flocks to the WS tld! You have to click a Ferrari with a gigolo and his bimbo in front of their mansion to start the MLM pitch. It's an absolutely pitiful flash movie, and the claims are hilarious. It is a must watch for domainnamers. Grandma got excited until I had to let her down about the scam.

http://mail.gdi.ws/gdi/click.cgi?m_id=527306

Note that the id number writes in the spammed persons name into the presentation and I'm sure registers them as a respondent to the spam campaign, try different numbers.

FMS

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wonder how much they are making? It may be funny to us...but I guess that guy is the last one laughing all the way to the bank.. Got to hand it to him for his George Jetson style presentation (LOL)

I REALLY think we need to put this thread in the Platinum or Gold thread...this is more than a joke...and everyone would really love it..Moderators?

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I LOVE KELLY VIRTUALIS!!! She is hot. They own a ton of generic sites where they post her explaining what WS is. I think it is great for helping sell and promote the WS something that BIZ/INFO and others are not doing! My mom even knows what WS is now.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow I can make $3125 per month if I refer 5 customers that refer 5 customers that refer 5 customers that refers 5 customers!!! LOL

pleasedelete

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's an amazing sales presentation. I wonder how much better it works than regular spam... I also wonder if SitePal provided the technology behind the Flash Text to Voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom