Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Weekend keyword updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartack

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to contact sedopro to approve keyword changes on the weekend. I stand to loose a incredibly substantial amount if i have to wait till monday.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've never had success contacting SEDO on weekends. I think you're out of luck on that one.

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think Sedo should have an honor based system for self updates on keywords for approved pro members. Much like Name Drive does. This approval process although makes sense, but not across the board. Qualified members must be able to make these changes appear and activated instantly.

Anyone listening????????????

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to contact sedopro to approve keyword changes on the weekend. I stand to loose a incredibly substantial amount if i have to wait till monday.

i assume you have already changed it within your management tool?

i've seen it update in 24hrs.

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think there is any need of approval for most of the keywords.
If you put the word A and it is approved, after that you change it to B and it is approved, and after some time you decide to switch back to A, I don't see any need of approval since A has already been approved in the past.
Maybe Sedo does not earn enough money to buy some hard disk drives and store lists of previously approved keywords... :)

Cartack

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i assume you have already changed it within your management tool?

i've seen it update in 24hrs.

On weekdays it normally takes 24hrs for me. I made changes late friday. Its sunday and my keywords still haven't updated. Its costing me alot of money.

I don't think there is any need of approval for most of the keywords.
If you put the word A and it is approved, after that you change it to B and it is approved, and after some time you decide to switch back to A, I don't see any need of approval since A has already been approved in the past.
Maybe Sedo does not earn enough money to buy some hard disk drives and store lists of previously approved keywords... :)

You make a great point. The keyword I am trying to change to has been previously used before by me. Infact i have the keyword currently set in another region.!!!!!. Why would i need to approve a keyword that I am currently using? I really like sedopro, but this keyword business is bad business. Maybe we need to setup a petition or something, they can see that customers have a problem with this issue.

Thank you all for listening and replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom