Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Weird question - off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have the opportunity through an outsourcing friend of mine, to hire some laborers for $95 a month each (8 hours a day so considered full time). The laborers in question have a limited computer knowledge (no web design, programming, etc., just a simple know how knowledge), but have their own computers as well as internet access. I'm considering hiring a few of them (and if you're wondering why the labor is so cheap.. they're students), as the costs are a bargain, though I'm not sure what I would have them to do to earn that $100 investment a month back, other than offering them tedious, repetitive work.

Input please.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
I have the opportunity through an outsourcing friend of mine, to hire some laborers for $95 a month each (8 hours a day so considered full time). The laborers in question have a limited computer knowledge (no web design, programming, etc., just a simple know how knowledge), but have their own computers as well as internet access. I'm considering hiring a few of them (and if you're wondering why the labor is so cheap.. they're students), as the costs are a bargain, though I'm not sure what I would have them to do to earn that $100 investment a month back, other than offering them tedious, repetitive work.

Input please.
Maybe you can sub-contract them to Nike at $105 per month?

Are they hot college girls? You could get $100 per hour..

:worried:

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol Have them do research on domains and then if they find a good one inform you... One less thing for you to do lol and the cute college girls comment is funny!

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you get what you pay for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom