Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Welcome to the BigJumbo Subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to BigJumbo!

BigJumbo has been around for a while, but you may not have heard of it. For many years BigJumbo has been rather quiet. But that's changing. We "re-launched" the BigJumbo parking service this fall and welcome you to use the service.

Here are some of the perks of using BigJumbo:

-Instant account set up - no waiting for someone to review your account. The moment you sign up you can start parking your domains!
-Net 15 payouts
-Easy set up and management - BigJumbo has sophisticated algorithms and optimization running in the background, but we've designed it to be easy to start using and monetizing your domains.
-Both computer and human optimization for your domains
-Insightful reporting - we report your revenue in segments, such as Tier 1 U.S. traffic, international traffic, adult, etc.

Right now we're also offering a bonus for your first 30 days -- a $10 bonus for every $100 you earn. Details are available at BigJumbo.com.

At BigJumbo we accept customers who make $1 a day and $1,000 a day. Our main requirement is that you deliver high quality traffic.

Feel free to post any questions in this forum or PM me if you'd like assistance with your BigJumbo account.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi
And congratulations on re-launch!!

Unfortunately, i have been trying to register since yesterday, and I am getting this error
Something went wrong, please try again
I am not selecting anything in step 3, where it asks for facebook and other login details...

Help
Regards
Dipen

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@ C.I.A. - it's in the works, thanks

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Hi
And congratulations on re-launch!!

Unfortunately, i have been trying to register since yesterday, and I am getting this error

I am not selecting anything in step 3, where it asks for facebook and other login details...

Help
Regards
Dipen

Dipen, I'm working on that right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Problems registering yesterday have been fixed -- you may now register for an account.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Austin. Have been able to Login.

Very nice process of registration.
I got a mail to go to the A/C Activation page and the activation code was sent to my mobile.

I am impressed as of now with the registration process.
Hope the journey will be equally , a good experience !

Cheers

user id - dipen99@y########

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Suggestion

While adding domains, The Download List and the Request Review domain links should open in new window.
I had to refresh the window becuase clicking on it overwrite the current process of uploading.

Also, I got the confirmation in the same page of uploading, I am not able to view the domains added.
Even if it is under review, it should show the list with confirmation - "under Process" ... something..

In the account modification, even after getting the mobile confirmation, it is showing me 0 in mobile # field.
had to re-enter. And country was showing "Afghanisthan" !!! And is not showing the State/City Field to modify

Last edited:

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks ecomindia, I'll make sure to get those fixed.

Thanks

walt25

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is always a delay in showing stats. A weeks delay is common. It is now up to 9 days. When will it get corrected?

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The stats are not getting aggregated in the Above.com system also, shows server unavailable.
Sent a Service request Mail 7 days back, no reply till date.

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is always a delay in showing stats. A weeks delay is common. It is now up to 9 days. When will it get corrected?

Audited numbers will be updated by tomorrow. There was a backend issue causing a delay in processing.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

The stats are not getting aggregated in the Above.com system also, shows server unavailable.
Sent a Service request Mail 7 days back, no reply till date.

Did you send a service request to Above or to BigJumbo? We don't have anything to do with Above, so this is something they need to resolve on their end.

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you send a service request to Above or to BigJumbo? We don't have anything to do with Above, so this is something they need to resolve on their end.

Since the problem was with BigJumbo, the mail was sent to the BigJumbo Account Manager alloted to the account and its been 7 days and no reply.

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since the problem was with BigJumbo, the mail was sent to the BigJumbo Account Manager alloted to the account and its been 7 days and no reply.

I may have misunderstood your issue. I thought you were having a problem where Above was not able to pull BigJumbo data. This would be a problem on Above's side.

walt25

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, still see no updates on stats.

I have been a menber for many years and have never asked this: What is the rev share with BigJumbo? What is the rev share with Skenzo?
I was member of Skenzo before but pulled out names and was downgraded to BigJumbo when the BigJumbo platform was launched.

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, still see no updates on stats.

I have been a menber for many years and have never asked this: What is the rev share with BigJumbo? What is the rev share with Skenzo?
I was member of Skenzo before but pulled out names and was downgraded to BigJumbo when the BigJumbo platform was launched.

We have the stats data but are still processing it on the back end. It should be fixed by tomorrow, and I'm sorry about this. I'm pushing hard to get it done.

The rev share is dynamic based on numerous factors, including your traffic quality. So I don't have a specific number.

Also, if you have any high earners parked elsewhere ($25+ a day), we can pre-optimize them for you and create a custom template if we don't have one already.

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I may have misunderstood your issue. I thought you were having a problem where Above was not able to pull BigJumbo data. This would be a problem on Above's side.

Above is working fine with all the other parking Companies EXCEPT BigJumbo, so the issue definitely is not at their end. Anyways thanks for the reply, I have also replied to your PM with the details

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I prefer to use frame forwarding because it has SEO value and other benefits. Some of my best parked traffic names did that using Fabulous.com until Fab decided they did not want it done anymore for some mysterious and probably (IMO) unwarranted reason. That's why I use Fab far less vs the past.

This is the way it was coded in my index pages forwarded to Fabulius last year:
<frame name='content' src='http://example.com.12345.fb.dbbsrv.com/'></frameset>

Does Big Jumbo offer that? If you do I will open an account. Thanks.

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Above is working fine with all the other parking Companies EXCEPT BigJumbo, so the issue definitely is not at their end. Anyways thanks for the reply, I have also replied to your PM with the details

My point is that we have the data, and they have their own systems for pulling it, so how they're pulling the data must not be working.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I created and account, received confirmation code via sms but its not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom