Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Wesendtickets.com - Over $7k Profits

domain4profits

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
READY TO SELL >> WeSendTickets.com

Buh5h2nIIAEzfpH.jpg

Well Established Online Ticket Event Website & Domain For Sale.

OVER $7000 PROFITS in commissions since last Dec.

Get 12% Commission on every total ticket sale!

Free Hosting, which provided by the Ticket Vendor.

Created the site and launched it in December of last year.

You really make good money on the shows that are sold out by Ticketmaster.

FULLY AUTOMATED ... and automatically sends the tickets to the buyer.

Your only job is to promote the site... Which I'll give you my Craislist & Facebook strategies

December $600
January $2200 (Sold 2 tickets for the super bowl)
February $960
March $ 675
April $450
May $750
June $1100
July $600 (Without doing anything)

I just don't have the time due to other business.

This is a great opportunity with domain name and established website - Wesendtickets.com (inventory included).

You will have access thousands of tickets any sporting events, concerts,opera, and more!

Site is already generating some very good profit.

Get 12% Commission on every total ticket sale you make.

Make an offer. All reasonable offers considered.

Domain names are one of the first things a business owner should address when starting a new business or need more. Sounds simple, but a lot of people don't think about this until it's too late.

The amount of value the right domain name can bring to your business is PRICELESS!

Keep your customers with you and prevent your competition from getting your domain name
Promote your business, products and services
Provide customers with more ways to find you
Protect your brand and online identity from unsavory parties
Key search words are great for a domain name, the newest trend
Attract more business by linking multiple domains to your business

This website has been very popular since launching throughout country for ticket buyers. It would be a great acquisition for any ticket dealer or someone make extra money. Since December of last year I made over $7000 in commissions.

Currently right I'm more focused on another venture so much time to really promote the site. I've put good amount money getting the site done, getting an exclusive membership with vendor have access to different event tickets.

The purchase of this business would include domain name, on going inventory that goes into the site. Everything is automated on this site, all you promote the site. When customers purchase the tickets they are sent automatically to them.

Everything would be transferred over to you. The domain name would transferred via Godaddy.

With the business you will be required fill out W9 with Ticket Vendor and I would link you up with my Ticket Vendor Sales Rep.

You can change the featured events, track your sales,, track customer visits on back end of this site.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators