Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

We've created a Twitter List (v1) for registered attendees "Domain Summit 2024 list"

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

The Domain Summit 2024 is 46 days away. The registrations start coming in (it is always about the last 30 days), and I am excited to share this interesting Twitter list that could be interesting to you!

To help facilitate networking and information sharing, I have just created a Twitter List (the very 1st = version 1) that consists only of registered Domain Summit attendees (we have many more that have promissed to come - these are accounts that have completed the registration).

You can find this Twitter list here: https://x.com/i/lists/1808535880308593066

Screenshot:
chrome_gnLpxR5iQS.png

Following this list is a great way for:
  • Client Connections: Our attendee list spans various companies. By following the list, you can potentially identify existing clients who will be at the Summit. Don't miss this chance to connect in person and strengthen those relationships!
  • Industry Insights: Discover domain industry companies actively seeking new business opportunities. This is your chance to forge valuable partnerships and expand your reach.
  • Network & Collaborate: Connect with a diverse group of domain industry professionals attending the Summit. Share ideas, explore collaborations, and stay ahead of the curve.

Following the list also keeps you informed about all things Domain Summit 2024. Get live updates, speaker announcements, and exclusive content directly through the list

Note: Many of attendees do not have Twitter accounts (including the amazing lady who has the most amazing UK domain portfolio, probably the best one that is out there).

Have I missed you in this 1st version? No problem! Please tweet Domain Summit or DM here and I will add you and/or your business to the list.

See you there!
Helmuts

p.s. Registration is still open. We encourage all industry professionals to consider attending the Domain Summit. It's the perfect platform to connect with clients, partners, and key players, all under one roof.

Domain Summit 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I have been suggested that some users might not wish their Twitter accounts to be mentioned (for one or another reason), and, if this is the case (it is 100% fine with me) > please dm me and I will remove your account from the list.

Have a great day! Helmuts

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom