Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What a pitty :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unfortunally you cant choose one page lander I hope that soon they can implement it because I had good results so far but with a one page lander I cant basically move any of my domains :(

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i agree! hopefully something will be done! we really need more landing pages to maximize Parked services well!!!

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gemsergio said:
Unfortunally you cant choose one page lander I hope that soon they can implement it because I had good results so far but with a one page lander I cant basically move any of my domains :(

We do have one page landers, but for domains that are exactly what the domain is. If you own a domain and somebody is bidding on that term, the odds are very good that you will get a 1 click page. If you own whatwasIthinkingwhenIregisteredthisdomain.com, you will not go to a 1 page click for "boat loans".

We don't allow you to change the keyword if you have a 1 click domain, and as of today we don't have a way that Yahoo allows us to point any domain directly to a 1 click lander.

Now Google is different, but that's why the PPC is about a 1/4 of Yahoo's for most things. Don't get me wrong, I love 1 click pages. But I have some 1 click domains that I turn off the 1 click option because the 2 click makes more money. And I have some domains that make nothing unless they are on 1 click pages.

I do understand your complaint, I wish I could do something, but right now my hands are tied. If you really must have 1 click pages, you can always park them with us for a day, see if they go to a 1 click or not, and if they don't move them to one of the 2 or 3 people that do allow them.

Donny
Parked.com

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Glad to see an active Parked.com member here at DNF. I am going to have to try out your service as Sedo doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore with the revenue stream.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Abraham said:
i agree! hopefully something will be done! we really need more landing pages to maximize Parked services well!!!

More landing pages? Tell me what you need. I'm working on a "upland game dog" landing page right now. All you have to do is tell us, and we will do the best that we can to come up with a customized solution for you.

I've had people ask for "gay interior design", "stapler", "bottled water", and "boat motor". I've got about 20 other requests that I'm working on and I have about 500 more than I need to do but they have a random priority.

If I happen to see a domain come in like I did last week, I immediately created a template for it, because it was good enough that it should have one.

So you let me know what type of landing pages you want, and I'll add them. But it won't be one click landing pages, unless you have a good domain. If anybody every wants me to explain how to buy 1 click lander page domains, I will. But this is definitely not the title to put it under, what a pity. :(

Donny

jdk said:
Glad to see an active Parked.com member here at DNF. I am going to have to try out your service as Sedo doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore with the revenue stream.

I'm in the Atlanta airport right now on my way to Tampa, FL for the week. But shoot me an email and tell me a little bit about your domains and I will tell you if we can do a good job or not. It's really more of what you are looking for, I can BS you until you have all of your domains pointing to us. But if I can't convert your traffic or your domains, there is no reason for me to waste your time pointing them to us or our time optimizing your domains. Unless I want to train somebody.

Just send me an email to [email protected] and I'll either respond tonight or tomorrow.

Donny
Parked.com

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have thousands of 1 click landers. If you have a domain spelled correctly, there are quite a few people bidding on the terms and you are all set to go to a 1 click lander. We have one guy who has over 800 domains with us and 760 of them go to a 1 click lander. So it all depends on what the domain is.

Donny
Parked.com

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sent you an email Donny. Feel free to either discuss through PM or reply to my email. I prefer to keep the discussions private regarding any of my domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom