Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What about an official statement?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

really i appreciate all the changes n stuff but as you have introduced a new section "DNF news" what about an official statement from the new owners about the recent ongoings, maybe a short introduction and so on?

I mean, we have more than 1k users and i bet most of them aren't even aware DNF has changed ownership.

Just a matter of politeness and style.

Upvote 0

puxa2

puxa2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would be good if they put the content of that email in the announcement section.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't understand how a lot of you guys have no clue on what's going on. You do read right? It's all over this board and I don't know how many different people have asked the same questions over and over and over. It took about 5 minutes the first day to figure out what has gone on around here. Look around, the answers have been there for a long time.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jh3
I don't understand how a lot of you guys have no clue on what's going on. You do read right? It's all over this board and I don't know how many different people have asked the same questions over and over and over. It took about 5 minutes the first day to figure out what has gone on around here. Look around, the answers have been there for a long time.

The now UNbanned, "Platinum" JH3 is giving away his allegiances early, I guess! :D :eek:
Rah. Rah.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The minute I seen the forum sold, I joined. I don't like GregR, it's not a secret.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jh3
The minute I seen the forum sold, I joined. I don't like GregR, it's not a secret.

I see. Thanks for revisiting here and welcome back to the site!
Enjoy. :D

S

Sammy

Originally posted by jh3

Amen! :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom