Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What are 4 character dot coms good for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olney

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know that random 4 letter or number combo domains may not attract sale prices like 3 letter domains or 3 number domains.

Do any of you have good uses for 4 character domains?

I've regged a few in the past. If the character combo actually means something to you they are absolutely great when you have to name a New Server with a domain you don't want to actively use.

Anyone else have ideas for use? Some domains don't sell well & might not make money on parking, but someone's gonna pick it up at Snap, or Pool if you drop it.

Domain Days 2024
H

H2FC

Hydrogen (H2) is in the news everyday now...and it will continue to be in our life time. The right 2 letters added to it makes for a valuable domain. For instance H2FC.com (HydrogenFuelcells) is probable worth 6 figures or more. FCH2.com is worth something (that's one of mine, BTW). How about H2RV and H2MH (motorhomes). All the H2 US State abreviations are already taken....both forwards and backwards.....they will be worth a considerable amount in the not too distant future.

There are many other good ones still available....if you can find the right 2 letters to go with them. And guess what else will be valuable....H2FCcars, H2FCboats, H2FCthis and H2FCthat, etc, etc, .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom