Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What Are The Best Lower Cost Hosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have used Blue Host for some time for some, frankly, not terribly valuable websites. For the most part they seem to have been OK. I briefly also used Host Gator in the long past. It was also OK at the time. Currently I am reading lots of unhappy posts regarding both (and Just Host too, I gather) now that they are owned by Endurance International Group (EIG). If these EIG claims are significantly correct, what other hosts are recommended?

I am currently looking for a host for a group of Low Power FM (LPFM) radio station websites that will go on the air next year in Central Virginia. Unlike my current, limited use hosting needs, these stations will be owned by several individual non-profit groups which will be sharing costs an business services under an umbrella coop (RadioCoop.org). There will be four station sites plus the coop site. The coop site will have a 'store' to sell radio and music related items to support these stations so e-commerce and at least one SSL certificate are needed. As this isn't just about me, I would like to make a decent decision the first time and, yes, an economical one too.

I already know way too much about domain names and transistor radios (I collect them) and am really not looking to become an expert in another mostly low to no profit niche knowledge area (no, I actually didn't turn down five $100K domain offers last week or sell one for a million a while back either)! As to hosting, I suspect that my needs are pretty main stream relative to most hosting users here at DNF. Perhaps, with that in mind, a poll may be an idea to have here for all the see quickly.

Domain summit 2024

thehostdir

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes thats true Bluehost and Hostgator are owned by EIG and since then they have face terrible downtimes and poor support , If you are really looking for reliable Web hosting provider with good support you can take look at :

WebHosting UK

RShosting

I have used this companies for more than 3 year and they are just fantastic Great support and excellent uptime.

Abid Masih

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hi dear! your get best hoting from here. i'm using. it's very best service.
Hi Awais,
I would like to suggest one of the best hosting provider in you area I hope you like it. It is very good the service and support is very good. I'm sure you like, web hosting in pakistan by creativeon.com please give me your reply if you like it.

VictorVictories

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
While selecting a host one must take certain action steps before purchasing web hosting services.The person who intends to purchase hosting must check the support, security, uptime, scalability, payments and customer reviews about the hosting provider.
Some the following hosting providers are good
eUKhost.com
Bodhost.com
Webhosting.uk.com

rinkusoni

Account Terminated
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to introduce how many types of web hosting services. usually, users choose Shared Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers, and Cloud Hosting. if you are looking for a cheap and best web hosting service and hosting provider then I would like to suggest you choose VPS Hosting instead of Shared hosting. because after some time you will realize that you are getting traffic and many visitors to your website. so you need a secure server that provides all advanced facilities. VPS tenant has its own partition with guaranteed dedicated resources. so I think it is the best option to go with. Now talk about the Best web hosting providers:-

Hostinger
ServerWala
HostBillo
DreamHost
BlueHost
these are some cheap and famous web hosting providers. go and check their official website for details along with plans and prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators