Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What are the "Best" types of names to have right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think this would be a very good discussion to get going. A lot of our emphasis is placed on the TLD, which is understandable, but what about the "stuff" that is in between? Now most could figure out that Sex, Drugs and Poker names are where it's at, but are there any other markets that we are overlooking? I found it fascinating that so many would be interested in "Office Automation" type products/software. I saw that "FlowCharts.info" was available and did a little research. There is quite a niche market there. I didn't take the name, btw because I am going after different markets, but it did make me think, that there are some names that are "diamonds in the rough" ----which is truly what we should all be looking for...

Your thoughts? Should we just stick with Sex, drugs, and poker names??? Are there any "potent" combo's that seem to "work"??

C0113c70r

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would think that "news" related names would do well. It seems as though nearly everyone with a web site is scrambling for news headlines to put up on their index pages to fill the voids, and to give added substance to their sites.

--- C0113c70r

Source

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"The best types of names to have right now" appear to be developed ones with revenue generating, compelling content.

--Spytonian sales theory for dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom