Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale What are you renewing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a few one word .ca names coming up for renewal, plus another bunch in about 2 months... Some of these are terms that have millions of Google results, but I get no traffic to them at the moment... I was planning on letting some drop and I was just wondering what some other are thinking when it comes to these sort of .ca names...

Thanks!

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd at least put them up here before letting them drop :D For me if they don't have any traffic and I don't see an immediate development plan for it then I'd let it go...

Cheers,

Jay

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Traffic isn't the only thing, if you see future demand or high brandability then a name is worth holding onto. I have names that get no or minimal traffic I'd never let drop.

Developping these types of domains could be good, if they are popular searched terms, because you could get search engine traffic.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I have a few lll .ca names that I am keeping for sure, plus some other decent ones that get traffic...

But names like Mastodon.ca (2,630,000 Google results) Sews.ca (859,000) are a couple of examples, not much good to me and will likely be dropped...

revolution1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ditto on the traffic not being the only thing how much traffic do you think ireport got before its sale? Read ricks post about vcs and how they are the proponents of the stupid x factor model of appraisal. Certain things are difficult to value in a company like good will generics with no traffic might not have much revenue now but the name alone, providing it is a real generic, still holds tons of goodwill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom