Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What can i do with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i own SecureBrowser.net , i like the name, so i want to do something with the domain, so what do you guys suggest i could do?
I would sell it, but i think it might be worth more if i develope it first.
So far, all i have is a layout that i have made. ( http://www.imagehost.pal-host.net/uploads/bb88bcdffc.gif ), so any ideas? And feel free to comment on the layout as well.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that's a nice domain name. You could develop a site that were an index of secure browsers that people can use, using affiliate links whenever they are available. Maybe find some articles/tips on 'securing' your computer also. A few keyword-rich articles wouldn't hurt at all. Isn't there some sort of plugin available for IE and stuff so you can know if a URL is really what it says it is? Stuff like that would be good to have on the site.

Personally I don't like the layout at all. I think it looks really unprofessional. Instead of a 'grunge' font for SecureBrowser.net, try to go for something that is crisp and clean.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmm....yes, i was thinking along the lines of finding some articles too, but i am not too sure of the ethical issues related to that, and i would rather not break them, if anyone here is familiar with them, please do share.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are hundreds of articles out there that you're allowed to put on your site as long as you're willing to keep the author's little blurb at the end intact.

Here are just two that I found with Google:
www.articlecity.com
www.goarticles.com

As long as you don't remove their blurb, they don't care if you use their article.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameWolf said:
Maybe a proxy browser where people can browse the web through the site.

In any case, good luck with the domain/site.
yes, i am making that a part of the site to, J-Marshalls Proxy script seems good for this, and i will be putting all these ideas together, keep them comming guys, and Jonathan , very very thankful for you to provide those links, thank you so so much.

well, so far, i have gotten the plan for an articles page, and a proxy, but what can i do with the main page? i want to do something that will really attract attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom