Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What can you do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienGG

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you are moving out of a rented space, where you have conducted business for over five years, because you just recently bought a building to settle your company down. Suddenly, you heard that your major competitor is going to move in once you go out. Well, yes, that's the situation that I'm facing. The competitor has been slandering us for many years. Many of my clients who ever went to them heard those bullshit.
What can you do about it?

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not sure what type of business you are talking about, but if it is anything retail, why not keep the space and use it as an outlet store for items that you cannot sell at regular retail price?

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Knock some holes in the walls - insert dead fish - seal holes. What comes around goes around... :)

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If your competition moves into your old location, rent a billboard within viewing distance of your old location's parking lot.
or pay someone or a group to picket them. <---------- you didn't hear this from me

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Use all your energy focusing on your own business and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom