Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What company is everyone using for their domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What do you think is the best parking company?
and gives the best payouts?
and is easy to optimize?

JamesBooth

www.BQDN.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used Sedo for around 6 months and now use DomainNameSales which is far better.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What do you think is the best parking company?
and gives the best payouts?
and is easy to optimize?

you've been around long enough to know, that there is no "best"

no best of the best of the best, that leaves the rest or seperates themselves atop a mountain so high no other can reach!

:)

consistency, predictability, reliability, in every area, year after year, overall across the board service options for domainers.

touch shit to fullfill

lot of others dropped off since and a lot are still kicking, evolving, positioning while transitioning.

if all that's going on, how can there be a number 1

but i like how that game keeps challenging itself to do more.

however, since each respective ppc has established themselves as 'potentially" having the resourses capable, of increasing epc for a specific domain, in comparison to the service used previously.

thus, it presents a situation where one must rotate a name when the current, starts slipping.

and if names are always rotating, then there isn't a best for every name

imo...

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with biggedon and JamesBooth but you're hearing a lot about the newer 4, ie RookMedia, ParkingCrew, Voodoo and InternetTraffic, and assuming IT even accepts you as a customer it seems to be the one everyone is raving about the most, I for one keep rotating, but I'm in a place now where I've concluded what many said was true, ie that it depends a lot on the domains themselves....sure, you can get more here or less there, but the range has been narrowing more and more the last few years, so if the ones you try all are Google feeds (the vast majority are) you're not likely to see major differences in what your domains earn

Make sure whomever you choose does use a Google feed as their main upstream provider, I used to love the old Parked.com's technology but they (now called DomainApps, after Parked and WhyPark merged) are still using Yahoo/Bing, and as a rule of thumb any domain I take from DomainApps to any service using Google gets triple the revenue almost immediately (but in my case it's like from $1 to $3 lol), still....I'm simply amazed that after such long while Yahoo/Bing remains inferior and for the life of me I can't understand how the owners of DomainApps can't simply change to Google

A lot of people here like Bodis and Sedo, and they seem to work for some people depending on what types of domains they have. Sedo hasn't worked for me no matter what changes I made so I just gave up parking there altogether. One thing I take into account is what the landing pages will look like, especially since my revenue is so low, so the least I can do is present the domain page the best way I can to potential buyers. Others force you to to remove any private WhoIs before you can even add the domains to your pkg account, major pain in the butt since they can easily email you thru the WhoIs and when you reply they know you own it. Sedo for example will not do that, either your name is shown on the WhoIs or you can't park there. I've seen Bodis recommended a lot lately but I guess for my types of names it just hasn't worked well

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
assuming IT even accepts you as a customer

:lol:

This guy owns like half the Internet!

I miss the good old Parked.com days :disappointed:

At least we still have Donny over at Voodoo, I remember when he bought that domain at the Domainer Mardi Gras auction. Good times, gotta love that guy :cool:

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and precisely because the guy from internet traffic owns half the web he can afford to reject so many people lol, you think i'm bullshitting ?....lol they do, just like fabulous, if you ever met him maybe you can put in a good word for some here....

i miss donny's parked.com technology, not the yahoo/bing crummy revenue, that no one does ......but the technology was really something else, and nobody has anything that comes close, not even voodoo where he went after (craig merged parked.com and whypark but kept yahoo/bing and threw out the parked.com beautiful api, instead he uses the old whypark interface, it doesn't suck but it's dwarfed by comparison to what parked.com had....)

if you also know donny ask him why he didn't take that superb technology with him to voodoo, he uses the google feed but the ui is nothing special.... as to the new domainapps.com (craig's co) very few use it due to the poor choice of upstream providers, equals almost no revenue

:'(

:lol: This guy owns like half the Internet!

I miss the good old Parked.com days :disappointed: ...........

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This guy owns like half the Internet!
I was talking about Bob! :smilewinkgrin:

Back in the early parked days the Yahoo revenue was sky high, now they (Yahoo) still temp block a name for a few days if it makes more than $100 in a day and is not on the "white list" which is total bullshit as far as I'm concerned and cost me a lot of money many times. They are anti-parking and anti-revenue now from what I can tell.

I don't think Donny owned the interface at Parked so he likely could not "take" it with him over to Voodoo when they went their separate ways. Right now Voodoo is doing okay for me on some names, but nothing like the good old Parked.com days! I don't even know why I still have names going there now (Domain Apps) I need to seriously move the rest that are sitting there wasting traffic & clicks for mere pennies on the dollar now. Maybe one day we will see another system like Parked had with payouts to match but so far I have not found it again. Always looking with optimism though! :)

Last edited:

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
after reading your post #5 "this guy owns like half the internet" i was sure you were talking about schilling since he owns internet traffic (IT) ..... lol and i had mentioned internet traffic rejects so many people (the quote of mine you chose)....

which bob ?...... not yodaddy's bob parsons, right ? i thought IT was schilling's own baby ........now you lost me ??? lol

and yeah, i heard bout the days parked.com put a smile on domainers' faces (yahoo feed was hot before they got in bed with bing) but that was before my time, i never experienced any of that there (or anywhere LMFAO...)

:madgrin:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Frank definitely has some fantastic names. Some guys just have all the luck it seems :)

And yeah Yahoo used to be ridiculous, sometimes it was too good to be true but it was true! Unfortunately all good things eventually come to an end and after the Bing deal everything fell way off.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:lol:

I miss the good old Parked.com days :disappointed:

At least we still have Donny over at Voodoo, I remember when he bought that domain at the Domainer Mardi Gras auction. Good times, gotta love that guy :cool:

Wazz-up Focus!

long time dude...you still ball'n in the game?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like Shaq attacks & Cadillacs homie! :smilewinkgrin:

Good to see some familiar faces on here, I've been off the forum for awhile just busy with business/life but never stopped domaining not even for a minute ;)

ck89102

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello to those familiar names here.
Just a shout-out from me and for Fabulous.com. Although not producing the PPC income of years ago (I started like Jan. 2006), I'm glad to report I'm still kicking and earning nicely. Over the years, I've tried many of the older, established parking companies and for my particular niche (schools & government), hands down, Fabulous.com is king.
& This is worth something: you will get your payout every month like clockwork.
Peace my friends.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello to those familiar names here.
Just a shout-out from me and for Fabulous.com. Although not producing the PPC income of years ago (I started like Jan. 2006), I'm glad to report I'm still kicking and earning nicely. Over the years, I've tried many of the older, established parking companies and for my particular niche (schools & government), hands down, Fabulous.com is king.
& This is worth something: you will get your payout every month like clockwork.
Peace my friends.

Wazz Up! "CK"?

it's been a while......

but I see you still doing it

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom