Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What do these ladies have to do with domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where ever u log
www.registerfly.com
www.godaddy.com
www.moniker.com
www.netsol.com
www.bluerazor.com

one thing is common. Did u yet figure it out? I was just wondering why all of them have a picture of one or the other woman.
Is it that most of the domainers are male and they are likey to register if they see a blonde/brunette in the site
or are these woman in some way related to the owner of these sites.

What are your thouths? Seems like its standard thing with the registrars to put a picture of a lady in their sites.

Simon

Domain Days 2024

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Is it that most of the domainers are male and they are likey to register if they see a blonde/brunette in the site"
hahha.. well i am a female..so they shud put a cute guy also for me to see ..lol

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Joeylny said:
"Is it that most of the domainers are male and they are likey to register if they see a blonde/brunette in the site"
hahha.. well i am a female..so they shud put a cute guy also for me to see ..lol

i advice you to request Monte.:loco:

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Joeylny said:

Joey, i think Registerfly has listened to your request. They now have a picture of a man on their page.
hope u r happy now :bounce:

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
simon said:
Where ever u log
www.registerfly.com
www.godaddy.com
www.moniker.com
www.netsol.com
www.bluerazor.com

one thing is common. Did u yet figure it out? I was just wondering why all of them have a picture of one or the other woman.
Is it that most of the domainers are male and they are likey to register if they see a blonde/brunette in the site
or are these woman in some way related to the owner of these sites.

What are your thouths? Seems like its standard thing with the registrars to put a picture of a lady in their sites.

Simon

Good observation Simon. I think this is part of their PR strategy to lure us into registering more domains!! Beautiful lady on site= many domains registered!!

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your sig, Simon,
It should be losing not loosing

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think they do that for the same reson that switchboard voices are almost always female. It is harder to get upset at a woman, we want to treat them better ;)

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Add my site to the list with females... dollarsfromdomains.com.

I think it is only natural you put a pretty woman next to something it makes it look better! See how much better some of my crappy domain names look?

I think women feel comfortable with other women and men (most) like women. You can't lose!

d_n

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Abraham said:
Beautiful lady on site= many domains registered!!
Well, to me they're not so cute... I'd say that whenever female webmasters want to register somewhere, they'd be happy to see a business woman's face, that makes them more confident to see another woman in this tech men's world... And of course it is still pleasant for men too. Your opinion?:bump2:

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One more domain host to ad to the list with pretty female spokesmodel:

Grampa Josh

Would you buy domains from a business named grampa josh?

VividChoice

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the Godaddy chic kind of creepy? She is everywhere! I even found her on MY reseller site! :laser: :wave:

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just spotted a vixen on planetreseller.info/. You gotta scroll down a bit but there she is. Personally, that dude on planetdomain.com/ gives me the creeps. I would never buy from a place with like that.

Foodie, I agree Sedo has a very basic looking site but they are starting to take some risks in their Google advertisements!

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
simon said:
Joey, i think Registerfly has listened to your request. They now have a picture of a man on their page.
hope u r happy now :bounce:

Lol it still dint attract me there to register domains..hahhaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom