Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What do you pay for .com renewals/transfers/hand regs

Ryan217

I am a little pussy cat
Reaction score
I am curious to see what you are able to get for .com pricing with or without quality discounts, and at what level it takes to get that discount if any, I am looking at consolidating to enom but I feel the 9.50 .com pricing is a bit high. I know of retail registrars where I can get it cheaper, but I like the enom has sedo mls and afternic dls integrations and a robust api I could use to help automate things as I grow.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
8.75$ on Dynadots bulk plan. You just have to spend 500$ (or prepay) per year.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$8.99 at NameSilo without any minimums and some nice free features

Ivone

Level 1
Reaction score
I am curious to see what you are able to get for .com pricing with or without quality discounts, and at what level it takes to get that discount if any, I am looking at consolidating to enom but I feel the 9.50 .com pricing is a bit high. I know of retail registrars where I can get it cheaper, but I like the enom has sedo mls and afternic dls integrations and a robust api I could use to help automate things as I grow.

Check with Epik

kevincook

Level 2
Reaction score
HostGator's domain renewal pricing will range from $0.95 to $39.95 per year. A typical .com domain renewal with GoDaddy costs $17.99. Prices vary as per domain providers.

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HostGator's domain renewal pricing will range from $0.95 to $39.95 per year. A typical .com domain renewal with GoDaddy costs $17.99. Prices vary as per domain providers.
GD is very bad for domain investors unless you pay them domain club fee.

I prefer Epik.com registration, transfer and renewal of .COM is $8.49 for domain investors.

Even they can give a further discount if you want to transfer lots of domain there and prefund your account.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GD is very bad for domain investors unless you pay them domain club fee.

Hi

Although i don't use GD to register domains, their auction platforms are very popular.
i have snagged a few from their closeout lists over the years.

currently, my preferred registrar is Fabulous.com

imo....

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

Although i don't use GD to register domains, their auction platforms are very popular.
i have snagged a few from their closeout lists over the years.

currently, my preferred registrar is Fabulous.com

imo....
Now days Auction are just for deep pocket, I had better try to get domain off the market or at liquidate place like NameLiquidate or forum.

Closeout is good but sometimes I need to be a robot to get the domain added in my cart.

Fabulous, I heard about them mainly for their CPC landing page. Don't know if they allow listing domain registered outside on their cpc lander. I will give it a try.

Asgard87

Level 1
Reaction score

I am with BigRock, for .COM it is somewhere around USD 9 per year and renewals at around USD 12 but that is yearly. 2 yearly plan is more or less the same with a difference of a dollar. The same is in the case of transfers which is why i suggested BigRock to my clients.

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am with BigRock, for .COM it is somewhere around USD 9 per year and renewals at around USD 12 but that is yearly. 2 yearly plan is more or less the same with a difference of a dollar. The same is in the case of transfers which is why i suggested BigRock to my clients.
You should save $0.50 per domain at other domain registrar like Epik.com plus you get many tools for free.

Asgard87

Level 1
Reaction score
You should save $0.50 per domain at other domain registrar like Epik.com plus you get many tools for free.

BigRock is a trusted provider and most importantly, they have a good support team. But yes, I have taken your suggestion as well.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom