Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service What Do You Refer Like iBill.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeuploadedfiles

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello All DNF-ers,

I have a friend in India & he's asked me a question. Plz let answer the questions.

1. He is from India & has quite a few number of softwares to sell from his website.

2. He needs to know which payment service to integrate, which will take buyers' credit cards online and the buyers will be able to purchase the softwares online using their credit cards.

3. What he is speaking of is a services like iBill.com which are mostly used by adult websites and like 2Checkout.com or GoogleCheckout (?). These are all paid services and perhaps takes a % from each purchase.

4. My friend in India needs a service which is a) the best b) free c) and money can be withdrawn easily.

5. If you refer a service like XYZ then how does XYZ sends money to the owner of the website ? i.e. what are the options of withdrawing money ? PayPal Or Direct Bank-To-Bank transfer (Wire-Transfer) Or WesternUnion ?

As most of the DNF-ers deal with domains and websites, so you should have asomething on sale on your websites, so plz let us know about the queries above.

Any input from you will be much appreciated.

Tnx...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom