Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What do you think of........

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sedo no reserve auction ? i am thinking of sticking in 300 domain in the next one.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
"No reserve" does not mean "crap ok" ;)
The problem with no reserve auctions is just that...you should be prepared to take a loss if they don't sell for as much as you hoped for.
A domain at Bido sold for $2 today.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats true Acro.....i got to get rid of some,i have got addicted to buying domains and wasting a lot of money and need to get some back fast,i was thinking of digi pawn for a few good ones but i get the feeling they will just low ball ?

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
myentitlement

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow fixedloans.com was sold for just over $5k and paid $10k for it back in 2006...wow the recession has truly hit domaining......

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got to get rid of some,i have got addicted to buying domains and wasting a lot of money

Most of us go through this phase and most of us never quite end it either. You'll probably have to 'eat' most of them. Just make sure that you don't dump a couple of good ones in the process. That's the other common mistake!

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most of us go through this phase and most of us never quite end it either. You'll probably have to 'eat' most of them. Just make sure that you don't dump a couple of good ones in the process. That's the other common mistake!

Yeah thats true radioz i mean i think they are all good but thats just a matter of opinion as where other will think they are junk........

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom