Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale What do you think the value is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetdomains

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you think the value of this domain is: hoster.ca

I tried valuing the domain using the tool leapfish although i know the tool is not the greatest...but it does give some interesting results...

opinions on the value of this domain? Its my domain, and I received an offer and want to get your opinions on it...

thanks.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm no .ca expert..but I'd say $50 max.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
low- mid xxx

planetdomains

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I actually asked because I run the leapfish tool on several of my domains and for hoster.ca it gave a value of $115k or something, which actually is almost the yearly revenue the site gets from hosting clients. I also run the tool on another of my domains, and it appraised it at $2.1M, which is actually as well the revenue/value that the company gets..

Some of my other domains score same (12mth value of the domain), some don't and some are way above...

so just wondering :)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I actually asked because I run the leapfish tool on several of my domains and for hoster.ca it gave a value of $115k or something, which actually is almost the yearly revenue the site gets from hosting clients. I also run the tool on another of my domains, and it appraised it at $2.1M, which is actually as well the revenue/value that the company gets..

Some of my other domains score same (12mth value of the domain), some don't and some are way above...

so just wondering :)

You're saying that Hoster.ca makes $115k a year? :rolleyes:

planetdomains

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It makes @$100k/yr in hosting sales yes, not ppc ads.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hehe this is a really good example of why appraisals need to be taken with a grain of salt...

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so are you asking for an appraisal based on the domain alone, or domain + revenue? at first I thought it was a good brandable domain for hosting, but with the revenue that would significantly increase the appraisal. checked overture and there is no score for 'hoster.ca', how does the site get traffic?

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so are you asking for an appraisal based on the domain alone, or domain + revenue? at first I thought it was a good brandable domain for hosting, but with the revenue that would significantly increase the appraisal. checked overture and there is no score for 'hoster.ca', how does the site get traffic?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is the sales section for .ca domains, not an appraisal section!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom