Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What does developing a domain mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodLife65

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone that can help me develop a domain? or give me pointers on what programs i will need? and give me advice?

I would really appreciate it.

I currently own 27 domain names and I could use some help, thanks.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
developing a domain would mean putting a website to it. , for example you could put a forum to a domain and try and get people to the forum to post just like here at DNF , then hopefully they keep returning and the traffic builds, you then sell advertising on the site or put google adsense for revenue, thats just one model but there are many ways.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very nice definition SearchSix

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
basically putting more value to it, just like you use raw materials and make the final product

sherritp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do I do with a domain that I'm not ready to use yet? Is there a way that I can do something besides just paying the renewals?

noelius

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you can put links between all your domains and information about selling them. Also, you can write some ifno on each domain and then submit them to search engines.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Search Engine Optimization

chaumi

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Goodlife 65

If you want to develop a website, and have no skills in it, have a look at BlueVoda.com. I was a complete novice and don't understand anything about html, but have built a few sites now. Can pm you examples if you want. I'm nowhere near being an expert, but it'll show you what can be achieved (and more).

This is a massive subject, happy to talk if you want. I've learned from a lot of mistakes!

PS Bluevoda is just what I use because it's simple and I think effective, there are many others. A lot of the domain reg companies offer website builders, but this is often with templates. That's cool, but you're restricted slightly.

Chaumi

kiviniar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
first.........get ur basic right learn html...use html for your webbuilding and then get a free software....its that easy.........concept building and making a success of you website is all your hardwork.

www.koollog.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom