Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What domain should I auction on POOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am going to be trying out the auction service on POOL and want to get some thoughts on which of the following domains would bring in the most money through a POOL auction.

The key is that once I list it, I'm forced to sell if it if gets bids, so I want to be careful what I put up. Here are the five I'm debating between. Which is the best of these?

<domains removed. thanks everyone for the feedback. :)>

I was going to post a poll but I guess polls have been disabled. Anyway, thanks for any suggestions.

~007

Domain Days 2024

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would not be worried about any of these names. I doubt they would sell, and if they do, that will be a bonus, whatever you get for them. IMHO.

Shaun

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well yeah, that's why I want to try out POOL with one of these and not a good one, since once I list it I can't get it back. I've had some decent offers on some of them, but wanted to see if anyone thinks one would do better on POOL over the others listed here.

I would never list something really good on POOL though. I'd hate to sell a good domain for a $60 starting bid. :) It's probably safe to say it would go to a fair price, but even so, it's too risky I think.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
probably acceptive.com if any. No offense, but they really are not amazing domains, unless they have some excellent ovt. stats I don't know about.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No offence taken. Like I said, I'm doing this to test out POOL. I am doing it with some of my random names that I don't plan on doing anything with.

Thanks for the feedback. I will probably just try one and see how it goes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom