Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What domain would you buy just to keep it from reappearing for sale on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I mean no disrespect, but I would buy "148.org" just so I dont have to see it listed for sale anymore. Are there are other domains you would like to buy from members here just because you were sick of seeing it listed so many times?
:rapture:

Domain Days 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
heh

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What about buying peoples' accounts so that we don't see any more of their sales threads? ;)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
148.org is mine when I get a few extra $$$
Are there any other names that you've seen so many times you think it may even belong to you?

Deleted member 70843

Public Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes gonna post another one now with a diffrent price tag :)

Unless you want to buy 9 domains for $60 so you dont have to see them posted again :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think to prevent this rules should be in place to prevent duplicate domains being posted for sale.

there was such a rule...

you are not allowed to post the same domain for sale, within a "seven day" period.

however, some would simply start a new thread, with a different name in the title ( if they even bother to put a domain in the title), and include the same name as part of the new thread.

so if i'm selling "domain.qe" today, and start another thread tommorrow using "domain.jk" in the title, while including "domain.qe" and "domain.jk" in the body of the post.

but yes, there are some names i get tired of seeing, and a few belong to me! :rolleyes:

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HandOfGod.info - Someone just buy it pleeeease....

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or has explorer.net been for sale on eBay for years??

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are some real crap domains for sale, not even worth the reg fee on the forum recently and i think its getting worse as time goes by !

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Chocolaterie trilogy...

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are some real crap domains for sale, not even worth the reg fee on the forum recently and i think its getting worse as time goes by !

More and more people are trying to get into it now, and think they can sell any domain for a high price to get rich. If only it was that easy :typing:

scizza

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I cant stand seeing the Wii or Zune domains that just seem to never go away.

I have listed a few names multiple times but always waited two weeks before listed again. (Atleast I lower my prices, some raise them!)

The other thing I cant stand are the posts where people say, "This domain is $1500 today only and will increase $500 per day for 1 week, then it will be pulled for 1 year!" Does anybody think that really works??!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom