Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What have you bought for domaining that was "Money Well Spent"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tygerwoody

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are hundreds of worthless domaining guides out there. Many pay forums. Many tools.

What tools/services/guides have you spent on domaining was well worth the cost?

For example. DNforum.com is easily worth $50 lifetime fee

I also think Estibot.com is worth its $5 a month domainer fee for its nifty tools.

What have you bought that was worth it?

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF membership I don't regret and... hm, that's it. DRT was not worth it (I never use it), Premiumdrops.com had a great alternative at allexpiringdomains.com which is now somehow dead (anybody knows what happened?).

cleverlyslick

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
carter recommended me watch my domains pro and I have to admit it's the best tool for me to keep track of my domains. very good tool indeed.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
a DNF upgrade is money well spent

Afternic membership has more than paid for itself for me

the "Domain Game" book was worth the money, stories in there I hadn't heard before.

I got a membership at a sitebuilder years ago that used to be free, then they changed it to 19.99/yr, then higher, then eventually $99.99 per year. They gave the original users a locked-in price of 99.99 per year now, so it will never go up. I can build as many webpages as I want, it's easy to use, and they keep adding features. If I want to build a page for a new domain I get, I can do it in under an hour easy, with text, photos, guest book. It's a great deal.

There is a lot of great free information out there in blogs, Google Keywords, dnjournal, etc. The only thing I might pay for if I had the time to use it would be something like wordtracker or keyword discovery, some tool that works like Overture used to and helps find what terms people are searching for.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domaintools.com membership

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF, DomainTools, Watch My Domains Pro.
The most important free tool for domaining: Yellow Pages. ;)

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom