Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

what i heck this mean ???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
:?::veryangry:cant checkout, sez :

Transaction would exceed user's monthly maximum (10202)

Domain Days 2024

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i was going to checkout and it didnt let me- said error-: Transaction would exceed user's monthly maximum (10202)

so now i went to create new acc to be able to checkout

(this is godaddy forum)

DnInfluence

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Paypal and GoDaddy have an agreement together that sets a monthly maximum of $500 for any paypal account used at GoDaddy. The monthly maximum can be increased and instructions to do that are at the link below.

If you did create a second account and want that merged with your main account that is something that tech support can do for you. 480-505-8877

Sorry for the trouble,

Gregory

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=HhnP2s4lnfp7qcfMnFvXBkJVF6ypfP DMv9h8VjhhHnTpT85trcy4!-1688160337?locale=en_US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=US&cmd=_help&serverInstance=9003&t=s olutionTab&ft=searchTab&ps=solutionPanels&solution Id=27381&isSrch=Yes

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can also just click the regular Paypal button (not the one that says whatever by it) at checkout and that will create a new agreement. Then if you max out one, you can use the second next time.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can login to paypal and change the monthly maximum to whatever you want.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didnt use GoDaddy for a long time but a few days ago made an order and tried to checkout with PayPal everything was fine i agreed to the agreement with GoDaddy but every time the transaction failed so i said f*** it i was registering a .com domain had to do it at moniker at once , was afraid godaddy might wanna taste it lol

DomainPuppy

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Yofie for the info, your method worked for me!!:eek:k:

You can also just click the regular Paypal button (not the one that says whatever by it) at checkout and that will create a new agreement. Then if you max out one, you can use the second next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom