Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What I'm Buying: The Next Domain Landrush

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprewellpj

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at different domain buying opportunities for a while, and have studied everything from 3-5 letter .com's to geos and generic product names, with the hopes of finding a niche where I can get in at the ground level. I even looked at IDN's, though it never made sense to me why someone would buy a name that is in one language on the left of the dot and in another language (English) to the right of the dot (ie .com). Recently this all changed as Verisign announced it's preliminary plans to essentially alias .com names so that IDN.com will show up as IDN.IDN in each respective country (link here).

Since my domain journey started at DNForum, I thought I'd suggest that you take a look at the opportunity to snap up names like Sex.com and Vodka.com in other languages here: IDN Droplist. Enjoy.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The author (or his biz partner) has spent six figures in the idn market. He runs one of the most notable tools for this particular market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom