Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale What is a good place to auction .ca?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't think you'll find anywhere right now that will be good for sellers.

If you're not in a rush, i would wait.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you list them here in the .ca section most of the heavy hitters in .ca will find out about it. Whether you get the price you want is another story, but these are the same people who buy in auctions at Sedo, Afternic and MyID anyway. Why not start the auctions at a price you'd be happy with, or just look for offers starting at a price you like? Try a few names to see how it goes. MyID was the best place last year but don't know when they'll do another auction.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DM .. in my opinion, I don't think 3 letter or LN .ca names are particularly hot right now, for domainers or endusers. This forum is as good as anywhere to sell these kinds of names. As Hugegrowth said, most of the likely domainers that might be interested will find your names here better than most anywhere else.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have many LLL.ca and LN.ca, as well as some generics we would like to sell soon. Where is a good place to auction them now?

Where are you located in Canada? I see you are based in Florida. Send me your list of LLL.ca's if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom